Comments

• Just a mom,

Glad you brought that up. If you go to m.VictoriaAdvocate.com, you'll find our mobile app. It's a convenient way to read the paper on your smart phone.

You also can go to m.MarketplaceVictoria.com for our online yellow pages. I've found this to be a handy way to get local phone numbers and business hours when I'm out and about. Generally, I can find what I'm looking for faster than going to the phone book. And I have my iPhone with me all of the time, so no hunting for a phone book.

August 13, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.

• You should make the Advocate an iPhone App. Read the paper on the go with your phones. I have an abundance of apps. Including the New York Post.

August 13, 2009 at 11:15 a.m.

• In the sticks,

Yes, I think the digital edition could be perfect for some of our more rural residents. Mail delivery can be so frustrating. Let us know how you like it.

August 13, 2009 at 9:26 a.m.

• Pat,

If you want to send me your e-mail address, I can pass that along to customer service. We track print subscribers via e-mail addresses and unique passwords for this service. Customer service can make sure you're listed as a print subscriber. Thanks for subscribing for 40+ years.

August 13, 2009 at 9:25 a.m.

• The Advocate does not deliver to my address. Not enough neighbors that subscribe in the immediate area. I do like to get my hands on the print version occasionally. This digital edition may be the answer for me!

August 13, 2009 at 8:20 a.m.

• Chris,
    I signed up forr the digital edition to read when i am travelling BUT I "pushed" the no subscriber button by mistake. We ahd been subscribers since 1968!! Please correct my clubthumbness for me? Thank you
    pat barnes

August 13, 2009 at 7:58 a.m.