Comments

• Jimi,
    True enough. Rock chalk. We need to keep our priorities straight, right? Who cares about politics when the Jayhawks are playing basketball. LOL.

December 16, 2009 at 8:36 a.m.

• Don't sweat it. The Jayhawks are undefeated and #1.

December 16, 2009 at 8:01 a.m.

• If you want to truly be wingless AND given the talk of the demise of print journalism you might think about remaining the paper as the Victoria MOA!LOL

December 16, 2009 at 5:43 a.m.

• Pat,
    Yes, if that's the worst thing to happen, I'm having a great week. Life is all in your perspective, isn't it?
    Glad you're still reading. As for left wing or right wing, I'll say again our focus is local news. In terms of politics, you might say we want to be wingless. LOL.

December 15, 2009 at 9:37 p.m.

• Hoping that this is the worst thing that happens to you this week. I STILL think you guys are a little right-wing for my tastes but I'll continue to read the VicAd and hope.LOL
    Patrick Barnes

December 15, 2009 at 6:04 p.m.

• Jose,
    Thanks for brightening my day. I appreciate your positive outlook.
    I always hope some part of the newspaper brightens others' day a little. The news can be a downer, of course, but at least the comics are there every day, right?
    And there's always good news to find such as Brittany Pozzi's impressive accomplishments. Despite an angry call now and then, I am incredibly lucky to get to do what I do.

December 15, 2009 at 8:25 a.m.

• Keep up the good work of bringing us balanced and informative stories Chris.

You gave her the respect of listening to what she had to say but she returned you no such favor. Jolly good show fella! Your civility far outshines her unfocused ranting.

Merry Christmas!

December 15, 2009 at 7:02 a.m.

• Look on the bright side, it is almost Friday!

December 14, 2009 at 10:24 p.m.

• Amen, bellisandburney!

December 14, 2009 at 10:08 p.m.

• It is the Christmas season. Period. For folks of other faiths who have emigrated here over the years, that should have been on the Citizenship test. What is Yuletide. Who is Santa Claus? They don't have to celebrate the Christian holiday of December 25, but neither do they have a right to demand or to invent an equal opportunity holiday. If they are offended by a citizen of the country that welcomed them with open arms, and likely some financial perks, who wishes them a Merry Christmas, then as I have said before, tell them "Delta is ready when you are". If they are intelligent enough to gracefully reply that they are not Christians, or at least tolerant American middle of the road mutts like most of the rest of us, and care to share their own beliefs and traditions in a friendly manner, then there should be no problem either. It is just those who are so ungrateful as to offer a negative reply to being wished good cheer in any fashion at this time of the year, simply do not appreciate this society, and do not deserve to be here. It is a privilege, not a right to become an American.

December 14, 2009 at 7:10 p.m.