Comments

• Kevin's story was great and should be a true inspiration to everyone! You can also watch the KAVU stories that aired last week on their website. The link below is for the first part -

The last part -

May 4, 2010 at 7:40 p.m.

• My wife’s face, every morning, after over 15 years.

She can make me so happy, just with a smile, and reminds me that in this world; there are good people. I love her so much and she loves me so much; for me that is the greatest miracle.

That we found each other in a world, were people want so much to hate and see the worst in each other. We are not rich but our happiness because of each others love, can not be measured, I wouldn’t trade it even for the O’Connor fortune.

My wealth, because of my wife, can not be seen, but I will take it with me when our days on earth are done.

She is my miracle.

May 3, 2010 at 1:42 p.m.

• i have experienced abusive relationships for the most of my life. most recently i escaped a marriage of 6 years.

shortly after leaving i experienced a stroke

i moved away as soon as i was able as my ex and his family taunted me

after my move i was involved in a major accident i received moderate injuries. not knowing what happened during the accident haunts me as what i think is true isnt i remember my brakes failing and hearing it metal but i also remember the man that came to me and opened the door on the car and unfastened my belt telling me i was going to be ok he went to the passenger side opened the door and sat on the passenger seat and held my hand then he left when the ambulance arrived

now what really happened is my brakes failed i t boned a suburban and was pinned in my car they used the jaws of life to get me out my doors wouldnt open my legs were pinned and both hands dislocated i had internal injuries torn tendons in my hip and my knees were pinned under the dash

it took me 2 months to recover

2 years ago i had a heart attack while driving i dont remember pulling int the church parking lot i was a good mile from where i remember

May 3, 2010 at 11:57 a.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

May 2, 2010 at 1:08 a.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

May 2, 2010 at 1:04 a.m.

• Here are some miracles I have experienced:

The sun came up this morning, as it did in the zillion other days I've seen.

I gave birth and the premature baby was born healthy.

Graduated from VISD before it fell off the cliff of illogical decisions and such pretty new buildings. (We didn't even have airconditioning in all of the high school when I graduated and we were able just fine, thank you.)

Friends have recovered from cancer and walked last night as a survivor (miracles walking.)

Each day that I am able to walk is indeed a miracle.

Many miracles are so unappreciated, but I try my best to remember to appreciate all that has been given to me and mine.

May 1, 2010 at 6:07 p.m.

• My niece needed a miracle earlier today, but didn't get it.
    I do, however, believe in Miracles.

May 1, 2010 at 4:38 p.m.

• lol, www, algebra II was breeze, algebra I gave me fits tho. Go figure, I guess I finally got it.

May 1, 2010 at 4:18 p.m.

• I passed algebra II. That was a miracle.

May 1, 2010 at 4:07 p.m.

• Mysteries, miracles or blessings, we don't stop to count them nearly enough.

May 1, 2010 at 3:03 p.m.

• Many times folks think that miracles have to be these giant profound events. Those are the events that get out attention.

There are many small miracles happening all the time, but often we are far too caught up in the noise and the busy-ness of the world to notice. Those are called blessings.

May 1, 2010 at 8:19 a.m.