WAGONER, Okla. (AP) — Two Wagoner County sheriff's deputies who fought with and used stun guns on a motorist who later died have been cleared of wrongdoing.
- Man, woman found shot to death in Texarkana home
- Houston-area wrong-way crash kills DWI suspect in custody
- In key Senate races, Democrats buck leftward tilt on issues
- New Mexico firefighter hurt in firework explosion dies
- Houston's famed Glenwood Cemetery to build visitors center
- NYC mayor calls for probe as many wait for power in the heat
- Democrat Wendy Davis of Texas running for Congress in 2020
- Equifax to pay up to $700M in data breach settlement
- Lennox: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
- Families spend freely to gain edge in travel sports
The following editorial published in “The Dallas Morning News” on July 15:
Political cartoon for July 22
Officials on Sunday identified the 13 people involved in a fatal crash Saturday near Telferner that killed five.
Victoria County commissioners will hear a report Monday from the Victoria County Public Health Department about vibri…
As the possibility of a recession looms the near future, Victoria is poised to fare well in the case of economic down…
South Texas is home to all kinds of scary critters. Snakes, gators and sharks all call South Texas, or the waters nea…
GANADO – The constant tick of the metronome filled Indian Stadium during the month of June.
At first, physicians thought the Vibrio infection that would claim Jerry Sebek’s life was sunburn or heat exhaustion.
The family of a Victoria man is suing a downtown bar, claiming employees caused his death by overserving him alcohol …
July is national parks month and the city of Victoria is commemorating it by hosting a digital scavenger hunt this we…
Herbs and spices have a long culinary tradition of providing unique flavors and enhancing existing flavors of foods. …