After a year of relying on donations and limited ticket sales for socially distanced shows, Theatre Victoria returns at full capacity with a crowd favorite: “Legally Blonde: The Musical.” Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production of the musical through a conversation with director Michael Teer.
Emree Weaver is the Chief Photographer at the Victoria Advocate. She can be reached at (361) 580-6584 or email@example.com.
Click any reaction to login.
I am a born and bred Texan hailing from Goliad, but have spent the past 10 years in Austin, Italy, Botswana and everywhere in between. I love having the opportunity to reconnect with my roots to tell important stories in the crossroads region.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Old and new meet in downtown Victoria
- Nave Museum to host 'Dia de los Muertos' exhibit, festival
- Well-trained hunting dog leader of the hunt
- Go Western Dance Community to host dance
- It's time to show the Children's Discovery Museum some love
- Second Downtown Victoria Art Walk to add more artists, venues
- Victoria Symphony Orchestra announces lineup for 48th season
- J Welch Farms to bring family fun to Crossroads
- Calendar of Events
- Coming Sunday: Discover 361