- A federal lawsuit was filed against top Victoria County law enforcement officials. Here is what we know so far
- 5 things to watch in upcoming season, beyond
- The American Rescue Plan will send $32 million to Victoria
- Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I’m vaccinated?
- Fun-loving dancers turn street into a dance floor at "Rock the Park" event
- Open teaching positions at VISD
- Criminal justice advocate arrested same day she filed federal lawsuit against DA, sheriff
- Victoria College coach ready to get started
- Marriage licenses
- In Good Company
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.