- J.C. Penney emerges from bankruptcy with new owners; Victoria store remains open
- COVID-19 hospitalizations drop slightly from Saturday
- Local artists show off at inaugural Artisan Market
- AEP Texas power outage affects entire town of Ganado
- Victoria County officials to appoint new Precinct 2 justice of the peace
- How small is the coronavirus?
- Outstanding students persevere to find ways to help others
- Train collision survivor shares story to prevent more wrecks in train-active region
- Victoria attorney appointed as next Precinct 2 justice of the peace
- Police: Man shot woman at Victoria intersection, threatened bystanders
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.