Barbara Breazeale writes an occasional blog for the Victoria Advocate. She is married to Bill Pozzi, the mom to four and grandmother to six. She is the Advancement Director for Victoria House of Palms, P.O. Box 4886, Victoria Texas 77903. email@example.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Barbara Breazeale is married to Bill Pozzi, the mom to four and grandmother to six. She is the Advancement Director for Victoria House of Palms, P.O. Box 4886, Victoria Texas 77903. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently there was a front page article in the Advocate about Stroman School closing because of poor air quality. For the safety of the kids, they are going to Liberty which is in the same area, has plenty of room and a pool! Read more
I really hesitated even writing this but here goes. “The Vaccine” is very controversial. I have dear friends who will not take it and have fear over what it contains and will do to them now and in the future. I can really understand that because the real basis is political. We do not trust o… Read more
It seems that most of the time, we see people write columns who criticize and tear down, but rarely praise. At the beginning of March, I had the pleasure of volunteering to help at our Victoria Community Center, the site of Covid 19 vaccine shots. Volunteers showed up at 7 a.m. and were give… Read more
- "#JusticeForJacque": Community calls for change after dog that bit woman's face is euthanized (w/ video)
- The science behind land development
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.8:13-15; quote by Bruce Lipton
- Year after seafood market plummets, local shrimpers still struggling
- Nature Notes: Fun facts about hummingbirds
- 321 new COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Navarro beats the clock, Cuero on final drive
- Vanished from Victoria: Dr. J. F. Krenek house, 607 N. Main St.
- Blotter: Stabbing reported at Victoria gas station, no arrests
- Nixon-Smiley vs. Charlotte