Barbara Breazeale writes an occasional blog for the Victoria Advocate. She is married to Bill Pozzi, the mom to four and grandmother to six. She is the Advancement Director for Victoria House of Palms, P.O. Box 4886, Victoria Texas 77903. email@example.com.
Reader blog posts
I always think I am over the daily ad hominem attacks but as the scene from the “Godfather” when Michael Corleone said, “Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in.” The only difference, I voluntarily subject myself to tribal disputes. It’s not a weak moment that I can blame on C… Read more
I don’t know where the expression that I used in my headline came from but from what I found it originated in “England, from around the year 1608, from a play called The Christmas Prince: … Laugh on laugh on my friend. He laugheth best that laugheth to the end.” Read more
I watched all eight hours of Wednesdays’ Oversight Committee hearing not so much for the expected dog and pony show but to hear what Michael Cohen had to say. Yes, he’s a convicted liar but he had too much at stake to lie again. It’s funny how GOP senators had no problem with Cohen testifyin… Read more
- Victoria woman continues to test positive for COVID-19
- Vela Farms on the Square moves to new location
- Victoria County’s home buyout program to begin accepting applications
- Victoria man, 50, arrested after knife attack, police say
- VISD students, parents make another push for traditional graduation
- Court shutdown creates challenges, prompts ingenuity for those in legal profession
- Pier 1 opens for one final sale
- When will the local Department of Public Safety office reopen?
- Calhoun Port Authority leases land on North Peninsula to Max Midstream
- Letter: Reader shares concern about people not wearing masks while shopping