Ace local government reporter Morgan Theophil requested a copy of the scope of service that Victoria County says served as a contractor's guide after Hurricane Harvey damaged some of its buildings. Read more
The Reporter's Notebook
About this blog
This blog is for the Victoria Advocate reporters to seek reader opinions, comments or ideas about investigative or other topical stories they are working on.
- Little-known Kansas company lands in Victoria after Hurricane Harvey
- National Hurricane Center monitors disturbance in Gulf
- Disabled veteran finds little help 2 years after Hurricane Harvey
- Victoria builder lived to serve customers, community
- New season, different mentality for Hallettsville (w/ photo gallery)
- Marriage licenses Aug. 8-15
- Twelve graduate from VC’s EMT Course
- Victoria woman gives gift of piano music to church for 6 decades
- Lawns under attack from root fungus that takes no prisoners
- 2 years after Harvey: 'I still can't believe I'm going home'