Melvin and Virginia Jester celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary with family and friends, August 5th at the Chisholm Trail Museum in Cuero, Texas. The Celebration was hosted by their daughter Melissa and Son-in-law Charlie Weldon and grandsons Hunter and Blake.Melvin was a proud member of the United States Marine Corp. After serving his country in Vietnam, he returned to Clovis, New Mexico where he met Virginia Robinson. Melvin and Virginia were married August 4, 1967 at Forrest Heights Baptist Church in Clovis, New Mexico.They served in the Ministry in New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. Melvin and Virginia also spent several years as Educators. After retiring from Victoria ISD, they moved to Cuero. They are enjoying retirement and are active members of their church; as well as several Veterans organizations in the Crossroads area.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- US Marshals arrest executive director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Fifth-generation rancher earns national award
- Blotter: 18-year-old Victoria man charged with robbery
- Shot Inez man identified; investigation continues
- Aggies' Markert rewards former teacher, school
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on 4 charges of stalking
- Goliad County grand jury returns murder indictments for 2 accused of fatal shooting
- Victoria City Council approves final vote on homeless ordinance
- Prosecutors seek trial for man charged with synagogue attack
- Victoria man charged with two counts of manslaughter