VILLA 35TH ANNIVERSARY Rick and Gracie Villa celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary March 9-15th with a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Family vacation included a stay at Emerald Island Resort in Kissimmee, Florida and fun-filled days at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, & Animal Kingdom. Rick and Gracie Villa were married on May 21, 1983 at Sun Valley Ranch. Judge Alfred Baas officiated the ceremony. Children of the couple are MacArthur Rene Villa and Derrick Daniel Villa. Daughter in law and grandchildren of couple are Iris Martinez, Anthony Zane Martinez, Alexander James Villa, & Amari Rayne Villa. Rick is Program Supervisor for Communities In Schools of the Golden Crescent & part of the management team at Workforce Solutions-Golden Crescent. Gracie is Material Management Lead at DeTar Hospital Navarro. Both are active members of Jerusalem Family Praise Center.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- US Marshals arrest executive director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Fifth-generation rancher earns national award
- Aggies' Markert rewards former teacher, school
- Blotter: 18-year-old Victoria man charged with robbery
- Shot Inez man identified; investigation continues
- Symphony supporters get musical for fall fundraiser (w/video)
- UPDATE: Imelda brings heavy rain to Texas Coast
- Nave Museum to host rare retrospective exhibit of Madeline O'Connor's work
- Goliad County grand jury returns murder indictments for 2 accused of fatal shooting
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports