MOORE-SALONEK Robert and Carole Moore of Abbott, Texas, and Gene and Carol (Smith) Salonek of Tomball, Texas (formerly of Victoria) announce the engagement of their children, Audrey Elaine Moore, and Captain Morgan S. Salonek, of Ft. Worth, Texas. Morgan is the Grandson of the late Terry E., and Evolyn Smith of Victoria. The prospective bride is a 2011 graduate of Abbott High School, and a 2015 graduate of Texas A&M University with a BS in Agricultural Economics, specializing in Finance and Real Estate. She is employed by Bank of America in Ft. Worth, as a Private Banking Associate. The prospective groom is a 2004 graduate of Victoria Memorial High School, and a 2009 graduate of Texas A&M University with a BS in Agricultural Development, and Communications. He was a member of Company E-2, and Town Hall. He is employed by Lockheed-Martin as an F-35 Wing Systems Production Supervisor. He is an Aircraft Maintenance Officer in the US Marine Corps, stationed at the JRB in Ft. Worth. The couple will wed October 24th, 2020, at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Abbott, Texas.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A federal lawsuit was filed against top Victoria County law enforcement officials. Here is what we know so far
- 5 things to watch in upcoming season, beyond
- The American Rescue Plan will send $32 million to Victoria
- Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I’m vaccinated?
- Fun-loving dancers turn street into a dance floor at "Rock the Park" event
- Victoria College coach ready to get started
- Criminal justice advocate arrested same day she filed federal lawsuit against DA, sheriff
- Open teaching positions at VISD
- DA, sheriff will not arrest, prosecute advocate for violating trespass warning
- Marriage licenses