REHAK-LAHODNY Lee and Brenda Rehak, of Schulenburg, Janice Lahodny, of Flatonia, and Glenn Lahodny Sr., of Shiner, are pleased to announce the approaching marriage of their children, Kennedy Kay Rehal to Glenn "Buck" Lahodny Jr. The bride-elect is the Grandaughter of James and Barbara Janak, of Weimar, and the late Leroy Rehak Sr. and the late Georgie Rehak of Schulenburg. Kennedy currently works as a labor and delivery Registered Nurse at North Central Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. The prospective groom is the Grandson of the late Alfred and Agatha Zapalac of Flatonia and the late Emil and Della Lahodny of Shiner, Texas. Buck holds a Ph.D in Mathematics and is currently an instructor at the University of Texas at San Antonio. The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, April 4, 2020 at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Schulenburg, with a reception to follow at The Oaks at High Hill.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Corpus Christi man no-billed by grand jury had BAC below the legal limit, defense attorney says
- Olivarez no-hits Lady Cobras, gives Hallettsville series lead
- West teacher named secondary teacher of the year
- Third candidate files for the District 3 City Council special election
- Blotter: Goliad man arrested on drug possession charges
- Yoakum downs Lago Vista to advance to regional quarterfinals
- 'A passion for service': Victoria doctor commissioned into the U.S. Navy
- Victoria residents hear city's proposal for restriping Crestwood Drive
- Blotter: Corpus Christi man arrested on drug charges, outstanding warrants
- Victoria County commissioner planning town hall about dog problem