REHAK-LAHODNY Lee and Brenda Rehak, of Schulenburg, Janice Lahodny, of Flatonia, and Glenn Lahodny Sr., of Shiner, are pleased to announce the approaching marriage of their children, Kennedy Kay Rehal to Glenn "Buck" Lahodny Jr. The bride-elect is the Grandaughter of James and Barbara Janak, of Weimar, and the late Leroy Rehak Sr. and the late Georgie Rehak of Schulenburg. Kennedy currently works as a labor and delivery Registered Nurse at North Central Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. The prospective groom is the Grandson of the late Alfred and Agatha Zapalac of Flatonia and the late Emil and Della Lahodny of Shiner, Texas. Buck holds a Ph.D in Mathematics and is currently an instructor at the University of Texas at San Antonio. The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, April 4, 2020 at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Schulenburg, with a reception to follow at The Oaks at High Hill.
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. If you have an existing account with this site, you may log in with that below. Otherwise, you can create an account by clicking on the Log in button below, and then register to create your account.
Add an entry as anonymous
Watch the guestbook. Stop watching this guestbook.
- Beloved Local Beaumont Musician Goes Missing, Last Seen in Tomball, Texas
- 1 injured in Victoria apartment shooting
- Victoria East’s Reeve tabs new coordinators
- Man arrested on stalking, weapon charges
- County plans to purchase school for sheriff's office training center
- Local orthodontist wins prestigious research award
- County judge: Refinery tax deal would be 'strongest abatement offer ever'
- Oil refinery public hearing postponed, company considering alternative OK site
- How an old law found new life in lawsuit seeking to revoke approval of abortion pill
- John Jefferson: Turkey time — be careful!
Have you ever used an AI image generator?
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.