RUCKER-FERNANDEZ Mr. and Mrs. Keith Rucker of Victoria, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Brandi Nicole Rucker, to Arturo Daniel Fernandez, both of Victoria, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Pablo Lopez of Placedo and Mr. Arthur Fernandez of Victoria. The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Goode Sr. and the late Mrs. Ernestine Rucker and the late Sylvester Rucker. The prospective groom is the grandson of Mrs. Beatrice Fernandez and the late Asael Fernandez, Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Licero, and Mr. and Mrs. Paul Lopez Sr. The bride-to-be is a 2014 graduate of Victoria East High School. She attended Victoria College and is currently employed as a Service Champion for TDECU. The prospective groom attended Bloomington High School and is employed by Inteplast as a wind operator. The happy couple will marry on August 18, 2018 at 6 p.m. at the Victoria Educational Gardens Pavilion.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Motorcycle lover identified as victim of Houston Highway crash
- Motorcyclist breaks record on last day of Texas Mile (w/video)
- Motorcyclist dies after Houston Highway crash
- South Texas Project begins scheduled outage of nuclear reactor
- Victoria business leader, SWAT member to run for sheriff
- Hundreds of Presbyterians to meet, volunteer in Victoria
- 'This is killing us': Jail death raises questions about medical care
- 5 things to look for around the area this week
- New bill clears way for Victoria County game room ordinance
- Guardian program gives rural school fighting chance