BARNES-BYRNE Miss Katherine Elizabeth Barnes and Mr. Morgan Timothy Byrne, both of Victoria, were married on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at First United Methodist Church in Victoria. The bride was given in marriage by her father and the ceremony was officiated by Senior Pastor Tim Brewer. Katherine is the daughter of Mark and Sally Aman Barnes. She is an ICU Registered Nurse at Citizens Medical Center. Morgan is the son of Francie Byrne and Tommy Byrne. He is an Operator at Invista. Jade Hoffman of Victoria, attended as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Shelby Janak of Victoria, Melissa Martignoni of Victoria, Hilary Rojas-Davis of Pensacola, FL, Tanya Cox of Victoria, Valerie May of Houston, Karyl Fowler of Austin, and Brittney Morris of Victoria. Tatum Murry, niece of the bride, attended as junior bridesmaid. Teegan Byrne, niece of the groom, served as flower girl. William Byrne and Thomas Byrne, both of Victoria, served as best men. Groomsmen were Jay Trott of Victoria, Brett McGehee of Victoria, Austin Brinkman of Victoria, Jordan Hobbs of Houston, Justin Salinas of Victoria, and Carson Janak of Victoria. Ushers were Nathan Barnes, brother of the bride, of Austin, Clayton Martignoni of Victoria, and Dillon Smith of Victoria. Tripp Bales and Blaine Brinkman, both of Victoria, served as ring bearers. A reception followed the ceremony at Victoria Country Club, with music provided by Hot Sauce ATX. A honeymoon trip is planned for Costa Rica. Afterward the couple will reside in Victoria.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Just want closure': Son's disappearance weighs heavy on Victoria family 4 years later
- Rural fire destroys mobile home near Thomaston
- City of Victoria proposes a $17 million increase for next year's budget
- Blotter: Woman reports assault, phone stolen
- 9-county region reports 11 new cases Monday
- One of oldest churches in America located in Crossroads
- Letter: Bribing people to get vaccinated for COVID-19
- Vanished from Victoria: Uptown Theatre had its own generator
- Blotter: iPhone reported stolen from Victoria restaurant
- Goliad's Zamzow Mahler ready to compete at Olympic Trials