BARR 50TH ANNIVERSARY Kenneth and Cindy Barr, of Port Lavaca, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, June 13, 2020 with a small gathering of family and friends. Kenneth married Cindy Tegeler on June 13, 1970 at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Victoria. The ceremony was officiated by the Rev. E. A. Hermes. The couple have a daughter, Kelley (Scott) Mattlage of Atascocita, TX and a son, Brian Barr of Waco, TX. Kenneth graduated from El Campo High School in 1964 and was manager of Collins Music Center in Port Lavaca from 1968 to 1992. He then worked at Inteplast Group from 1992 to 2002. Cindy graduated from Victoria High School in 1968 and the University of Houston Victoria in 1983. She retired from Calhoun County ISD in 2013 after teaching for 28 years. The couple are members of the First United Methodist Church in Port Lavaca. They volunteer in various capacities with the church, the senior citizens center, Meals on Wheels, and the school district. They look forward to their annual trip to Garner State Park and the Frio River each year.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Co-defendant in Goliad murder case accepts 20-year plea deal
- 'This is our job': Victoria state trooper patrols Rio Grande as part of Gov. Abbott border initiative
- Police department employee arrested on warrant charging theft of property
- Victoria City Council candidates debate the city's role in economic development
- 'Significant interest' leads TCEQ to schedule public meeting on Max Midstream's air permit application
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on parole violation warrant
- Stormy weather has 70% chance of becoming cyclone in next five days
- Area players earn all-state honors
- Blood donors sought at Wednesday drive in Victoria
- Victoria County commissioners discuss historic 1940s jail