Katelin Curtis and Cory Bena, both of Victoria, were married at 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 17, 2017 at The Cathedral of Our Lady of Victory in Victoria. Father Gary Janak, of Victoria, officiated the double-ring ceremony.The bride is the daughter of Tom and Dana Curtis of Victoria. She is the granddaughter of the late Edward and Agnes Janecek, and the late Tom and Carolyn Curtis.The groom is the son of Randy and Pam Bena of Victoria. He is the grandson of Mrs. Jean Payne and the late Lee Payne, and the late Bill and Irene Bena.A reception was held at The Venue in Cuero.After traveling to Florida for their honeymoon, the couple will reside in Victoria.Katelin attended the PTA Program at Blinn College in 2012 and earned her Bachelor of Applied Science in Psychology from the University of Houston- Victoria in 2013. She is employed with Victoria Independent School District as a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant.Cory earned his Bachelors of Human Resources degree from Texas A&M University in 2012 and is currently pursuing his Masters Degree at University of Houston- Victoria. He is employed by Victoria Independent School District as a 5th grade teacher.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vanished from Victoria: Uptown Theatre had its own generator
- Dads, kids take the field before Victoria Generals game
- Goliad's Zamzow Mahler ready to compete at Olympic Trials
- Horoscope: HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Monday, June 21, 2021
- Cuero man killed, passenger injured after one-vehicle crash in DeWitt County
- 5 COVID-19 cases reported in Wharton County
- School Matters: Volume of students participating in summer school increases
- Victoria City Council adopts first new master plan, funding for Innovation Collective
- Life's challenges, faith alter Victoria dad's outlook on fatherhood
- Twins ready to take first step toward future at UHV