HOBBS-MARTIN-JACOB Lynda and the late Bud Hobbs of Yorktown Tx are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter Lisa Hobbs-Martin of Cuero, to Keith Jacob of Cuero, son of Kenneth Jacob and Peggy Spaulding. Lisa is a 1996 graduate of Victoria High School and a 1999 graduate from Texas State Technical College Waco Tx with an Associates Degree in Laser Electro Optics. Keith attended Cuero High School and began working full time at the age of 16. He since has started his own company Mid-Coast Ranch Services LLC and has been running it for the last 10 years. The couple together have bought Wholesale Tire Company in Victoria Tx and now work together running both businesses. The couple will get married January 5th (which is a special day- the late Bud's birthday) 2019 at St John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Meyersville Tx. The couple will reside in Thomaston Tx.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blotter: Burglary attempted at La Tejanita Restaurant
- Victoria man's symptoms stump doctors
- Renovated North Street Apartments ready for occupancy in September
- Rose of Sharon (Althea) not really a rose
- Gobblers see progress in final scrimmage
- Victoria County woman accused of killing husband released on bond
- VISD adopts budget, tax rate for 2019-2020 school year
- Victoria College sweeps to secure 1st NJCAA game
- Lavaca Crime Stoppers looking for burglary suspects
- Airport commission approves plan to address noncompliant building leases