Eleanor Goodrich Keeling and Christopher David Faulkner, both of Waco, were married at 7 p.m. on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church of Waco. Rev. Sharron Cox of Waco, officiated the double-ring ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W. Lee Keeling of Victoria. She is the granddaughter of Joan Keeling of Ft. Worth and Rosemary Townsend of Waco. The groom is the son of Ms. Margaret Faulkner of Largo, FL; and Dr. and Mrs. Robert Faulkner of Aledo. He is the grandson of Mr. Calvin Meyer of Largo, FL, and Peggy Faulkner of Tampa, FL. Ms. Kelsey Lyman of Houston, attended as maid of honor. Mr. Landon Keathley of Georgetown, attended as man-of-honor. Ms. Abbie Stonecypher of Denver, CO, was bridesmaid. Miss Clara Kuoni of Nashville, TN, served as flower girl. Mr. Mark Hendricks of Pflugerville, attended as best man. Groomsmen were PFC Jeff Faulkner of Colorado Springs, CO, Mr. David Kiehn of Sheridan, CO, Mr. Jesus Perez of Houston, Mr. Chandler Lucius of Austin, and Dr. Brandon Herrera of Waco. Ushers were Ms. Lara Champion of Fair Oaks Ranch, Mr. Powell Keeling of Austin, Mr. Kevin Keeling of Sherman Oaks, CA, Mr. Jonathan Paulson of Dallas, Mr. Stephen Faulkner of Largo, FL, and Mr. Jared Lehrmann of Cibolo A reception was held at the Phoenix Ballroom in Waco. After a wedding trip to Washington State, the couple will reside in Waco. The bride is a MSED of Baylor University. She is employed as a reading interventionist with La Vega ISD. The groom is a MSECE of Baylor University. He is pursuing a doctorate in electrical engineering at Baylor University.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Blotter: 8 people arrested on DWI charges in Victoria County
- Shiner's Doug Brooks named to Whataburger Super Team
- Main Street director named new head of city's economic development
- Victoria filled with smoke from controlled burn near Tivoli
- Girl Scout sells cookies to traveling public
- East ends losing streak with win at West
- Victoria City Council votes to support 4 housing project tax credit bid
- 'Cook It or Book It': Historic Victoria Edition
- Industrial maintains clean slate with win over Hallettsville
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports