MENDIETA-PETERS Nathalia Leonides Perez Mendieta and Christopher Wayne Peters, both of Houston, were married on Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 3 p.m. at Holy Family of Joseph, Mary and Jesus Catholic Church in Victoria. Rev. Fr. Patrick Knippenberg, of Victoria, officiated the double-ring ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Tony and Bertha Mendieta of Victoria. She is the granddaughter of the late Manuel and Leonides Mendieta, of Victoria, and the late Melton and Theodora Perez, of Robstown. The groom is the son of Diana Peters of Houston. He is the grandson of the late Leon F. and Dorothy Peter, of Spring. Jackie Gomez, of San Antonio, attended as Maid of Honor. Bridesmaids were Gabriella Mendieta, of Victoria, and Mandy Haluska, of Missouri City. Kaylee Haluska, of Missouri City, served as flower girl. Gaelan Gilbert, of Kingwood, attended as Best Man. Groomsmen were Michael Mclehany, of Houston, and Charles "Chuck" Haluska, of Missouri City. Zaelen Rodriguez, of Victoria, served as ring bearer. A reception followed at Holy Family Activity Center. A winter honeymoon is planned. The couple will reside in Houston. The bride is a 2008 graduate of Victoria Memorial High School, a 2012 graduate of St. Mary's University in San Antonio (BA in Theology), a 2014 graduate of University of St. Thomas in Houston (Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies), and is employed as a Pediatric Hospital Chaplain at Texas Children's Hospital-Main Campus in Houston. The groom attended University of Houston in 2001 and is employed as a System Administrator for Harris County Public Library.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Just want closure': Son's disappearance weighs heavy on Victoria family 4 years later
- Victoria man indicted on murder in death of mother, Crossfit instructor
- City of Victoria proposes a $17 million increase for next year's budget
- Rural fire destroys mobile home near Thomaston
- Blotter: Woman reports assault, phone stolen
- Letter: Bribing people to get vaccinated for COVID-19
- 9-county region reports 11 new cases Monday
- One of oldest churches in America located in Crossroads
- Syndicated column: How blue city governance is destroying blue cities
- Vanished from Victoria: Uptown Theatre had its own generator