MOORE-HENNEKE Flora Camille Lynette Moore and Matthew Paul Henneke Jr., both of Hallettsville, were married at 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Faith Family Church of Hallettsville. Pastor Joe Clauson, of Victoria, officiated the double-ring ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Billy Wayne and Debra Moore of Edna. She is the granddaughter of the late Private Earl Moore and Flora Lee Moore of Edna, and Mary Bond and the late Ronald Bond of Jacksonville, Florida. The groom is the son of Theresa Carol Henneke and the late Matthew Henneke Sr. of Hallettsville. He is the grandson of the late Marcus and Joyce Spanihel of Vienna, and Mr and Mrs. Henneke of Hallettsville. Becca Henneke of Hallettsville, daughter of the groom, attended as bridesmaid. Angelina Patterson of Schulenburg, served as flower girl. David Henneke of Hallettsville, son of the groom, attended as groomsman. Michael Jones of Fort Walton Beach, Florida, nephew of the bride, served as ring bearer. Travis Shaw of Moulton and Gary Eudy of Hallettsville, both friends of the groom, served as ushers. A reception was followed at Faith Family Church. The couple will reside in Hallettsville.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria man indicted on murder in death of mother, Crossfit instructor
- 'Just want closure': Son's disappearance weighs heavy on Victoria family 4 years later
- City of Victoria proposes a $17 million increase for next year's budget
- Rural fire destroys mobile home near Thomaston
- Blotter: Woman reports assault, phone stolen
- Letter: Bribing people to get vaccinated for COVID-19
- 9-county region reports 11 new cases Monday
- One of oldest churches in America located in Crossroads
- Syndicated column: How blue city governance is destroying blue cities
- Vanished from Victoria: Uptown Theatre had its own generator