WENTZELL-PERKINS Bethany Wentzell and Matthew Perkins, both of Victoria, are pleased to announce their engagement. The couple will marry at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at Sportsman's Church. Bethany is the daughter of Bill Wentzell and Claire and Mark Olsovsky. She graduated from Victoria College in 2011 with an Associates Degree in Nursing. She is employed with Citizens Medical Center. Matthew is the son of Van and Debbie Perkins. He graduated from Memorial High School in 2001. He is employed by South Texas Electric Co-Op.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Shiner's Brooks brothers named all-area MVPs
- 1 month after fatal hit-and-run, city project to add sidewalk, repair Dairy Road begins
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on drug charges
- Victoria man killed in 2-vehicle crash in Goliad County
- 766 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death reported in Crossroads
- Victoria Crime Stoppers seeking info about location of John Lawrence Aldis
- Investigation continues in death of Victoria man
- Police looking into death of Victoria attorney
- West girls cruise past Moody in district opener
- A Different Perspective: When you don’t know what you don’t know