- VICTORIA – A Ford F-150 in the 2000 block of Lone Tree Road. A hammer drill was reported stolen on Aug. 29.
- VICTORIA – A Toyota 4 Runner in the 300 block of Dunbar Drive. Nothing was reported stolen on Aug. 30.
- VICTORIA – A Ford F-150 at a home in the 7000 block of Dunbar Drive. A driver’s license, Social Security card, Louis Vuitton purse and credit or debit card were reported stolen on Aug. 30.
Editor’s Note: An indictment is not an indication of guilt. It is a finding by a grand jury that enough evidence exists to warrant a trial. A July Victoria County grand jury recently returned indictments naming the following people.
- Anthony Cardell Butler Jr., 26, of Victoria, on a charge of theft of a firearm on Dec. 16. In a separate case, he was indicted for continuous violence against the family on March 23.
- Luis Caballero, 49, of Victoria, on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child by sexual contact on March 19.
- Alexander Scott DeLeon, 31, of Victoria, on a charge of intoxication assault with a vehicle causing serious bodily injury on March 26, 2018.
- Ruben Diaz, 52, of Victoria, on a charge of aggravated sexual assault on Oct. 27, 2016.
- Joel Guadalupe Garcia, 29, of Victoria, on three counts of assault of a peace officer or judge on May 5.
- David Isaiah Hernandez, 29, of Victoria, on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child on Oct. 1, 2015.
- Tony Chaleng Hernandez III, 34, of Victoria, on charges of continuous violence against the family and injury of a child, elderly or disabled person by reckless bodily injury on April 30, 2018.
- Jimmy Joe Karamol, 26, of Victoria, on a charge of theft of property less than $2,500 with two or more previous convictions on May 23.