- CUERO – Patricia Dianne Johnson, 55, of Cuero, by a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper Nov. 22 on a charge of driving while intoxicated with an open alcoholic beverage container.
- CUERO – Scott Matthew Kelly, 34, of Austin, by a state trooper Nov. 22 on charges of possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces and possession of a controlled substance between 1 and 4 grams.
- CUERO – Clinton Lyn Barnett, 28, of Cuero, by Cuero police Nov. 22 on charges of unauthorized glass coating material, two charges of display expired license plates, violate promise to appear and two charges of bail jumping/failure to appear.
- CUERO – Kenneth Lee Fox, 33, of Seguin, by a Texas Parks and Wildlife Department game warden Nov. 22 on a Wilson County warrant charging him with criminal nonsupport.
- CUERO – Michael Anthony Kozok, 38, of Cuero, by a DeWitt County Sheriff’s Office deputy Nov. 22 on warrants charging him with revocation of probation in an unlawfully carrying a weapon case, revocation of probation in a theft by check between $100 and $750 case, revocation of probation in a possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces in a drug-free zone and on capias pro fine charging display of expired license plates, fined $341.10; and capias pro fine charging bail jumping failure to appear, fined $436.
- CUERO – Markus Donovan Perez, 24, of Cuero, by Cuero police Nov. 23 on a charge of assault causing bodily injury.
- CUERO – True Marie Kilpatrick, 23, of Killeen, by a state trooper Nov. 24 on a charge of possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces.
- CUERO – Teresa Ann Montiel, 45, of Cuero, by Cuero police Nov. 24 on a charge of assault causing bodily injury to a family member.
- CUERO – Richard William Kaiser, 40, of Yoakum, by Yoakum police Nov. 25 on a charge of terroristic threat to a family member.
- CUERO – Marcus Montiel McDonald, 37, of Cuero, by a sheriff’s deputy Nov. 25 on a warrant charging violation of probation in a driving while intoxicated third or more offense case.