- Town hall meetings in Port O’Connor about water will be at 6 p.m. Tuesday and 4 p.m. Saturday in the auditorium of the elementary school, 508 W. Monroe St. The time and place were incorrect in a story on Page A1 on Monday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria man sentenced to prison for attempted kidnapping of sixth-grade Patti Welder student
- Blotter: 3 arrested after traffic stop leads to drug, gun bust
- 11 more deaths from COVID-19-related illnesses reported in Crossroads
- Pickup truck flips after SUV veers into wrong lane
- Orby Ledbetter, prisoner of war and WWII vet, dies at 99
- Teachers prepare for back-to-school
- Blotter: Victoria police arrest Amarillo fugitive wanted on murder charge
- Bulldogs ready to become contenders again
- DeWitt County inmates take active role in COVID-19 precautions
- Judge calls Victoria County ‘unique in its resiliency’ to fight COVID-19