- CUERO – The Pilot Club of Cuero will hold its
- Medieval Times Gala
- from 6 p.m to midnight Feb. 2 at the VFW Hall, 934 N. U.S. 183. Tickets are $50.The Cuero Chamber of Commerce will host a designer purse bingo event at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 7 at the Cuero VFW, 934 U.S. 183. Tickets are, presale, $40, and at the door, $50. Reserved table of eight are $375 each. Extra bingo cards are $20. Call the chamber at 361-275-2112 for more information.
- Coffee with the Mayor
- from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 12 at the Cuero Heritage Museum, 124 E. Church St. Enjoy coffee and snacks while visiting with the mayor.
- TrustTexas Bank will have a
- bake sale benefiting Pet Adoptions of Cuero
- on Feb. 14. The sale begins at 9 a.m. in the bank lobby.
- Cuero Lions Club will have its annual
- Sporting Clay Shoot
- on April 27. Check-in is at 9 a.m. at Eagleford Sporting Clays, 1950 U.S. 87 N. in Cuero. For more information, contact Gerald Zengerie, 361-275-4097.
- YORKTOWN – St. Paul Lutheran Church will hold its
- 19th annual barbecue dinner
- Feb. 10 at the church’s fellowship hall, located at 234 N. Gohmert St. in Yorktown. Serving is from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Plates are $10 each to-go or dine-in. Tickets may be purchased at the church office or from any church member.
- SEADRIFT – The Seadrift Area Volunteer Emergency Services
- chili dinner, gun raffle and live auction
- will be at 5 p.m. Feb. 2 at the Catholic Community Center, 1207 W. Cleveland St. Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100 and are available from any member of the Seadrift Area Volunteer Emergency Services. Message the Seadrift Volunteer Fire Department on Facebook for more information.
- The Best of Texas Big Buck and Big Hog Contest Awards Banquet
- will be at 6 p.m. Feb. 8 at the Harry Hafernick Center, 891 Brackenridge Parkway in Edna. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are available to purchase at the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce. For more information, call 361-782-7146.
- The National Danish Performance Team
- will perform at 3 p.m. Feb. 10 at the El Campo High School gymnasium in El Campo Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children. This is a hour and a half show of gymnastics and tumbling.