- CUERO – Bobby John Bayfus, 34, of Cuero, by a DeWitt County Sheriff’s Office deputy Feb. 22 on charges of no or expired auto registration, fined $216; failure to secure load properly, fined $316; and no trailer lights, fined $218.
- CUERO – Monica Marie Garcia, 32, of Cuero, by Cuero police Feb. 22 on charges of driving while license invalid, fined $391; and bail jumping and failure to appear, fined $386.
- CUERO – Clayton Edward Gohmert, 18, of Cuero, by Cuero police Feb. 22 on six charges of burglary of a vehicle.
- CUERO – John Whitney Landry, 39, Victoria, by Cuero police Feb. 22 on a charge of duty on striking highway or landscape fixture greater than $200.
- CUERO – Cody Ryan Powell, 26, of Cuero, by a sheriff’s deputy Feb. 22 on four charges of bail jumping and failure to appear and charges of public intoxication of a minor, enhanced; no driver’s license; and driving while intoxicated with an open container of alcoholic beverage and on a Palo Pinto County warrant charging assault of a family member or household member by impeding breath or circulation.
- CUERO – Aaron Michael Conway, 31, of Victoria, by a sheriff’s deputy Feb. 22 on a charge of theft by check.
- CUERO – Joshua Craig Decas, 36, of Kenedy, by a sheriff’s deputy Feb. 22 on charges of theft of services between $30,000 and $150,000; driving while license invalid, fined $269; and failure to appear on cause, fined $616.