Here are more filings for the May 4 elections in the Crossroads.
- Yorktown School Board – At-large, 3 to be elected, Deborah Kneese, retired educator, incumbent; DeNeice Sinast, registered nurse, incumbent; Todd Metting, contractor, incumbent; David Norrell Jr., manager.
- Cuero City Council – District 1, John Charles Fuqua, 70, retired, incumbent; District 4, Roy Johnson, 79, retired; Doug Sethness, 74, retired; At-large, 2 to be elected, Bill Mathys, 72, retired, incumbent; W.T. “Tony” Allen, 73, retired, incumbent. All are of Cuero.
- City of La Ward – At-large, 3 to be elected, Chris Williams, Vivian Martell, Cleo Sanchez, all incumbents. The city plans to cancel its elections because the candidates are running unopposed.
- Yoakum School Board – At-large, 2 to be elected, Donetta Sherrer, 37; and Rodney Svec, 41. Both are of Yoakum and incumbents, of Yoakum. Election is expected to be canceled March 4.
- Moulton School Board – Place 1, Mary Kay Fishbeck, 49, special education teacher. Place 2, David Wayne Beyer, 47, police officer. Place 3, Chad Chaloupka, 42. All are of Moulton. Incumbents Place 1, Sheryl Zimmerman; Place 2, Christopher Buehring; and Place 3, Stephanie Fojtik are not seeking re-election.
- Lavaca Medical Center – Election not planned this year.
- City of Austwell – Place 2, Molly Grace Garcia, 54, substitute teacher, incumbent; Bonnie Mutschler, 69, retired teacher.