Brandon Bowers, owner of Texas MariCultures in Palacios, describes the losses his redfish farm suffered during the freeze in February.
Mark Rosenberg covers local, regional and breaking news for the Advocate as a Report for America corps member. Questions or tips? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361-574-1264.
As featured on
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Shiner defeats Refugio in playoff rivalry game
- Brooks brothers lead Shiner to rout of Refugio
- Thousands from Crossroads, region come to long-anticipated Refugio-Shiner game
- Johnson catches on during Cuero's playoff run
- Shiner, Refugio meet in much-anticipated regional final
- Industrial gets second chance in Lago Vista playoff rematch
- Falls City eyes 4th straight semifinal appearance
- Blotter: iPhone reported stolen form Victoria grocery store
- Shiner, Refugio game shows potential for future Victoria playoffs
- Yorktown man sentenced to 20 years for threatening life, family of a deputy in retrial