A two-day, four-county Texas game warden operation resulted in multiple sight arrests, including eight people suspected of boating while intoxicated.
PORT ARANSAS — Rows of fresh fudge, caramels and nut clusters, a hard-to-find line of licorice, all flavors of saltwater taffy, more sour candies than your taste buds can handle and much more.
CORPUS CHRISTI — Lexie Redner reaches into a tank and touches the top of a moon jelly. Her eyes grew wide as the bioluminescent jellyfish grazed her fingers.
CORPUS CHRISTI — El Jefe munches on some lettuce as a group of visitors walks up to his home in the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. The huge tortoise doesn’t seem to mind the small crowd.
A bill that will allocate $13 million to the Corpus Christi Channel Improvement Project will soon be sent to President Donald Trump’s desk to sign, Congressman Michael Cloud’s office wrote in a news release Friday.
Visitors traveling to Corpus Christi are encouraged to contact the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau’s information center to get the latest on bacteria level in their area waters.
Starting Monday, Victoria County residents will be asked to vote for the Republican or Democratic candidate they want to continue to the general election in November.
A 26-year-old former Navy sailor has been convicted of distributing a video depicting the drowning of puppies, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Texas.
- Council rejects city engineer's Houston Highway safety plan, opts for realignment option
- Blotter: Victoria woman charged with harboring runaway
- Victoria County Sheriff’s Office executes warrants on two game rooms, arrests four
- Formosa agrees to $50 million settlement and zero discharge of plastic pellets
- Hurricane center monitoring potential cyclone
- 1 dead after single-car wreck near Moulton
- Second Chance Prom raises money for Crossroads Christian School (w/video)
- Goliad County Republican chairman resigns; interim replacement named
- VEDC president appointed as chairman of Texas Economic Development Council
- Blotter: Flip-flops reported missing from home