It’s time to start the seasonal jingle of Christmas bells.
Refugio County Sheriff’s Office deputies are searching for a man who ran from authorities during a traffic stop in Bayside on Monday evening.
REFUGIO – The Texas Association of Counties is asserting Refugio County’s lawsuit, which states its claim from losses caused by Hurricane Harvey was improperly handled, has no grounds.
REFUGIO – When people walk into High-Falutin, a hip, fashionable boutique tucked off U.S. 77, it’s not rare that they feel the store is out of place in a quaint, small town.
REFUGIO – The first thing people notice when entering the Our Lady of Refuge Catholic Parish are the intricate, gleaming stained-glass windows.
A Refugio woman accused of illegally having sex with an inmate had access to the jail because she was working there as a cook.
A little-known Kansas company is at the center of a controversy about whether Victoria County spent Hurricane Harvey recovery money in the taxpayers’ interests.
- Bloomington assistant superintendent placed on unpaid leave
- Blotter: 23-year-old arrested on suspicion of human smuggling
- Sideline disturbance cancels 2nd half of East, Bay City game
- Suddenlink hears city’s complaints ‘loud and clear;’ pledges to address concerns
- Few jaywalking tickets issued as Victoria struggles to keep pedestrians safe
- Victoria Advocate sign comes down
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Bicyclist hit by truck at North Ben Jordan Street and Houston Highway
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’