The Nursery Volunteer Fire Department recently extended a helping hand by donating an old brush truck to a department in need.
REFUGIO – The Texas Association of Counties is asserting Refugio County’s lawsuit, which states its claim from losses caused by Hurricane Harvey was improperly handled, has no grounds.
REFUGIO – When people walk into High-Falutin, a hip, fashionable boutique tucked off U.S. 77, it’s not rare that they feel the store is out of place in a quaint, small town.
REFUGIO – The first thing people notice when entering the Our Lady of Refuge Catholic Parish are the intricate, gleaming stained-glass windows.
A Refugio woman accused of illegally having sex with an inmate had access to the jail because she was working there as a cook.
A little-known Kansas company is at the center of a controversy about whether Victoria County spent Hurricane Harvey recovery money in the taxpayers’ interests.
Rain poured down the old shingle walls of the Callis Street house owned by Jesus Ruiz Jr., 67, when Hurricane Harvey hit two years ago.
AUSTWELL – Until recently, if you wanted to watch fiddler crabs skitter across the tidal flats at the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, you’d have to be OK with getting down in the mud with them.
- Council rejects city engineer's Houston Highway safety plan, opts for realignment option
- Blotter: Victoria woman charged with harboring runaway
- Victoria County Sheriff’s Office executes warrants on two game rooms, arrests four
- Formosa agrees to $50 million settlement and zero discharge of plastic pellets
- Hurricane center monitoring potential cyclone
- 1 dead after single-car wreck near Moulton
- Second Chance Prom raises money for Crossroads Christian School (w/video)
- Goliad County Republican chairman resigns; interim replacement named
- See who we spotted around town at Victoria Ballet Theatre’s presentation of 'Inspired' at the Leo J. Welder Center
- VEDC president appointed as chairman of Texas Economic Development Council