There are some words no driver wants to hear.
Victoria School District’s child nutrition staff created gingerbread houses as part of its annual competition. The cafeteria staff at each campus made a gingerbread house, which were then judged by the district’s administration.
Investigators with the Victoria County Sheriff’s Office and Victoria Police Department located a horse trailer Monday that was recently reported stolen from DeWitt County.
Research funded by the Texas Beef Council has proven there are 35 lean cuts of beef that will lower a person’s cholesterol the same as a chicken thigh or chicken breast, said Mike McCravey, the council’s industry relations manager.
Stephen Biles, IPM extension agent for the Texas AgriLife Extension Service, will deliver a presentation about gene drive, the next genetically modified organism technology, and an update on integrated pest management on Wednesday.
Access to clean drinking water is one of the most critical needs for Texas families, but a disaster like a flood or a hurricane can sometimes threaten that supply.
A sea of pink swept over the Victoria West High School gym as people stood together in solidarity for the third annual Dig Pink Night.
- Victoria’s homeless population catches attention of national news broadcast
- 5 regional newspapers sold to Houston media company
- Woman crashes into convenience store
- Port Lavaca mayor gives Formosa president key to the city
- Officers arrest Victoria man on outstanding warrants
- Victoria Crime Stoppers searching for Ernest Macias
- Coyote trapping in full swing in Lavaca County
- Blotter: Merchandise stolen from Walmart
- Port Lavaca man killed in crash on State Highway 185
- 2 killed in highway crash near Hallettsville