It’s time to start the seasonal jingle of Christmas bells.
Research funded by the Texas Beef Council has proven there are 35 lean cuts of beef that will lower a person’s cholesterol the same as a chicken thigh or chicken breast, said Mike McCravey, the council’s industry relations manager.
Stephen Biles, IPM extension agent for the Texas AgriLife Extension Service, will deliver a presentation about gene drive, the next genetically modified organism technology, and an update on integrated pest management on Wednesday.
Access to clean drinking water is one of the most critical needs for Texas families, but a disaster like a flood or a hurricane can sometimes threaten that supply.
A sea of pink swept over the Victoria West High School gym as people stood together in solidarity for the third annual Dig Pink Night.
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on multiple charges as result of citizen tip
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Victoria sheriff wants answers about how Harvey recovery money spent
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- Crochet club offers new skills to students
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus can spread through travel
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Texas, country steer toward ending driver's license suspensions for court debt