It’s time to start the seasonal jingle of Christmas bells.
EL CAMPO – As the cotton picker harvested the last of Michael Watz’s crop, clouds of cotton lint and mosquitoes flew through the humid air on a late September afternoon.
An El Campo man was arrested Wednesday on charges of possession of child pornography, according to a news release from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office.
A man who was identified as one of two suspects in an aggravated robbery at a Wharton bank died during a high speed chase Thursday in Lufkin.
A portion of SH 71 in Wharton County will be dedicated Saturday to a highly decorated Special Forces veteran at a ceremony in El Campo.
After the Gulf Coast Medical Center in Wharton closed in 2016, OakBend Medical Center worked for months to establish a hospital in the same building to bring emergency and medical services back to the rural community.
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on multiple charges as result of citizen tip
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Victoria sheriff wants answers about how Harvey recovery money spent
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- Crochet club offers new skills to students
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus can spread through travel
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Texas, country steer toward ending driver's license suspensions for court debt