We’ve heard from readers of the Victoria Advocate recently that the City isn’t doing enough to repair our roads. We understand your frustration, so here we’ve given you a list of projects that the City has undertaken in the last 10 years, totaling $86,846,120:
Victoria College’s 2019-20 Lyceum Lecture Series will feature a national security expert, a former NASA astronaut, a gender-breaking world chess champion and a Victoria College graduate who at the age of 17 became the youngest student to obtain a bachelor’s degree from The University of Texa…
I have looked at multiple yards this summer that all have the same problem, and it doesn’t matter where in the county I go. The problem appears to be take-all root rot, or take-all patch. This disease, left unchecked, can cause devastating effects to your lawn turf.
The National Hurricane Center is monitoring a disturbance near the Upper Texas and Louisiana coast.
Aug. 25 is a day of mixed emotions for 8-year-old Landon Mayer and his family.
- Little-known Kansas company lands in Victoria after Hurricane Harvey
- National Hurricane Center monitors disturbance in Gulf
- Disabled veteran finds little help 2 years after Hurricane Harvey
- Victoria builder lived to serve customers, community
- Lawns under attack from root fungus that takes no prisoners
- Marriage licenses Aug. 8-15
- New season, different mentality for Hallettsville (w/ photo gallery)
- Victoria woman gives gift of piano music to church for 6 decades
- 2 years after Harvey: 'I still can't believe I'm going home'
- Blotter: Victoria man charged with stalking