The team of health care workers at Memorial Medical Center in Port Lavaca, a 25-bed facility, has mobilized to care for an influx of COVID-19 patients.
Friends, family and volunteers came out in the early morning hours to lend a hand during the 12th annual harvest at the Christopher Family Vineyards on Saturday, July 11 in Goliad. Buckets upon buckets were transferred over to a pressing station where juices will be extracted from the grapes…
Jubilee Market, one of more than two dozen initiatives from the longtime nonprofit Mission Waco, has quickly become a neighborhood staple and emerged as a model for a small-scale, community grocer that, so far, has withstood competition from larger chains. It could prove a valuable model for…
Bloomington High School graduates walked the stage to receive their diplomas on Friday night.
- Kayaking company offers serene, socially distanced activity during pandemic
- Victoria County reports additional COVID-19 death, bringing total to 47
- Port Lavaca bowling alley keeps rolling
- 5 intriguing potential NBA playoff matchups
- How can I be safe from COVID-19 while sharing a vehicle?
- Five COVID-19 cases reported in Victoria County jail
- Infection control was already a problem in local nursing homes. Then a pandemic hit.
- Do I need a negative COVID-19 test to return to work?
- Coronavirus at the Coastal Bend
- Texas allows nursing home visits on limited basis