Citizens Medical Center recently received a donation of $16,785 from Kiwanis Club of Victoria for the purchase of new state-of-the-art bassinets for Citizens Birth Center.” We are so thankful for the generosity of our local Kiwanis Club. Our babies and families will benefit from the Kiwanis’…
My wife and I took a Sunday afternoon stroll to enjoy the outdoors by Riverside Park. As we walk towards Pebble Beach, with my camera strapped across my shoulder, she pointed ahead and said look at the beautiful golden sunset. I then took the shot of a fleeting moment.
It was an afternoon after a challenging day at work i came home and decided to go for a drive to enjoy the outdoor scenery and try to de-stress. I picked up my camera got in my vehicle and took off along Salem Road on to 444, J2 Ranch Road and then Highway 77.
My wife and I took a Sunday evening stroll in Riverside Park. As we sat on the banks of the river watching the leaves glide down the river and the movement of fishes, we saw the day fade away. We looked up the river and then towards the sky and saw the beauty of creation as it collided. In h…
Taking off from a tree limb in Riverside Park, this yellow-bellied sapsucker is spending the winter in Victoria. A member of the woodpecker family, they eat insects, tree sap and fruit. They will migrate this spring to breeding grounds in Canada and the northernmost states. Photo was taken Jan. 20.
A beautiful sunrise in Schroeder.
Sunset between the 17th green and the 18th fairway at the Club of Colony Creek. Photo by Jeff Drost.
- Family says landowner damaged historic cemetery
- Solar plant gets go-ahead from Refugio County officials
- After widespread opposition in Winslett, Zinc Resources proposes hazardous waste facility in Victoria
- Blotter: Rio Grande City man arrested on money laundering charge
- DeWitt County emergency management coordinator fired
- Titans' offensive struggles continue against Bluff
- Knights of Columbus to host barbecue in Victoria
- Here's what you need to know about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine in the Crossroads
- Child in critical condition after crash, driver had DWIs
- Kolkhorst's bill requiring a paper trail for all elections systems passes unanimously