Maycee came to Victoria for Nana and Papa Camp this summer, and we took her to the Corpus Aquarium. She had a blast, and as as you can see, she is adorable!
Logan Walker, 6, loves to take pictures like his Nana. He is always asking to use her camera or phone when we go places. During our vacation, he decided he wanted to take photos of the animals too. He asked them to sit still while taking the photo.
My son Carter, 6, enjoyed feeding the Budgies while on vacation in Florida this summer.
Brock Murray at a Victoria Generals game this summer.
This photo was taken by a proud big brother of his little sister and Momma. Rockport happens to be close to our family’s heart, and this was taken before the dreadful Hurricane Harvey. Even through the devastation of storm, our family remains connected to this magical town and will continue …
This is Hayes' third year to vacation in Louisiana during alligator season. He loves to watch Troy Landry and his family bring in their daily catches as you can see in his big smile!
This is a cat that lives in the barn on the neighbor's property. He doesn't get much attention so he runs and greets me when I get home from work. I pet him before I go indoors then he returns back to the barn. I have missed his visits in the past few weeks though.
Bootsie (the cat) was a scared, starving, stray cute little kitten who was adopted five years ago by some Sisters at Incarnate Word Convent. She is still scared of people whom she does not know as “kitty-lovers.” Bootsie is pictured with Sister Mildred Truchard, one of her human friends.
- Victoria native, military veteran files for Victoria County commissioner nomination
- A&E TV show 'Trey the Texas Medium' catapults local casket designer into new realm
- Be careful when lighting heaters to stay warm in winter blast
- Palacios raising expectations with success
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- On Veterans Day, Crossroads community remembers sacrifice (w/video)
- Victoria County’s health department to enter into contract for death data
- Former Caterpillar employees among growing temporary workforce
- Field trip brings Texas history to life
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church honors veterans