New Year's Eve 2018. Getting ready to fire off fireworks.
Taken on my morning walk Tuesday 7 January 2020.
This photo was taken many sunsets ago on my family's farm in Driscoll, TX. I return there as often as time allows. Growing up in a small town like Driscoll, especially living on the farm, one has time to see many beautiful things. One only has to look for them.
Shot taken on December 30th from our yard on 112 Bay Street in Austwell.
This gorgeous sunset photo was taken about a month or so ago by my 13 year old son, Trent at Schicke Point. (Small bay community in Palacios, TX) He loves taking sunrise/sunset photos and for Christmas we had this one and another of his pictures made into canvas prints for him. Not your typi…
- Victoria County constable candidate failed to report former police chief's crimes
- Royalty owners sue oil and gas company for lease violations, fraud
- 2019 Victoria Advocate All-Area Football Team
- 7 things to know about the SECURE Retirement Act
- Victoria's City Council to hear update on safety project near H-E-B
- 'Underwater' Review: Kristen Stewart and Vincent Cassel can't save this 'Alien' wannabe filled with murky effects
- Marriage licenses Jan. 3-9
- Dippin' Dots CEO has Crossroads connections
- Arby's closes Victoria restaurant
- Hallettsville ISD investigation finds no wrongdoing on educators part