I am so thankful for my little family. I am so thankful for my children. They are my world. They are the reason I wake up each morning. Also, I cannot express in words how appreciative I am of my husband. He is always there for us. He always puts family first. I am thankful for my family eac…
I am most thankful for a person I have never met. My dad was diagnosed with advanced heart failure and was placed on the transplant list for a new heart. Sept. 27, my dad received his gift: a new heart. This hero gave my dad the ultimate gift and saved his life. Therefore, I am most thankful…
Maycee came to Victoria for Nana and Papa Camp this summer, and we took her to the Corpus Aquarium. She had a blast, and as as you can see, she is adorable!
Logan Walker, 6, loves to take pictures like his Nana. He is always asking to use her camera or phone when we go places. During our vacation, he decided he wanted to take photos of the animals too. He asked them to sit still while taking the photo.
My son Carter, 6, enjoyed feeding the Budgies while on vacation in Florida this summer.
Brock Murray at a Victoria Generals game this summer.
This photo was taken by a proud big brother of his little sister and Momma. Rockport happens to be close to our family’s heart, and this was taken before the dreadful Hurricane Harvey. Even through the devastation of storm, our family remains connected to this magical town and will continue …
This is Hayes' third year to vacation in Louisiana during alligator season. He loves to watch Troy Landry and his family bring in their daily catches as you can see in his big smile!
This is a cat that lives in the barn on the neighbor's property. He doesn't get much attention so he runs and greets me when I get home from work. I pet him before I go indoors then he returns back to the barn. I have missed his visits in the past few weeks though.
Bootsie (the cat) was a scared, starving, stray cute little kitten who was adopted five years ago by some Sisters at Incarnate Word Convent. She is still scared of people whom she does not know as “kitty-lovers.” Bootsie is pictured with Sister Mildred Truchard, one of her human friends.
- Yoakum police arrest mother in death of unattended child
- Authorities identify pilot in fatal Inez plane crash
- Port Lavaca restaurant owners close doors
- Blotter: Yoakum, Victoria men arrested on multiple charges including money laundering
- Victoria veteran runs against incumbent to represent Texas House District 30
- Victoria Crime Stoppers looking for clues in 2008 murder
- Yoakum police arrest 19-year-old on suspicion of aggravated assault
- One dead in single-plane crash
- Defensive switch pays off for Bobcats
- Equipment at Invista Victoria plant catches fire