Sunday, March 01, 2015




Advertise with us

Cuero family loses belongings in Christmas morning fire

By ADVOCATE STAFF REPORT
Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:26 a.m.


A Cuero family lost all their belongings, including Christmas gifts, in a Christmas morning fire at their mobile home.

Linda May, emergency services director for the Crossroad Chapter of the Red Cross, said the fire, on T.L. Overture Road, started Saturday morning sometime before noon. Two women and two girls lived in the mobile home, but were not injured in the blaze, she said.

May said they family was given food, clothing, vouchers for coats and put up in a motel. She plans to meet with them Monday to get their clothing sizes and for further assistance.

"It took quite awhile to put the fire out," May said.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia