Halepaska's Bakery catches fire
Feb. 1, 2011 at 10 p.m.
Updated Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:01 p.m.
Freshly laundered towels in Halepaska's Bakery, 5805 John Stockbauer Drive, spontaneously caught fire late Monday night.
The fire started nearly one year after a similar fire in the bakery, both of which were caught on the store's security cameras, the owner, Tom Halepaska, said.
An employee discovered the remnants of the fire about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The bakery will be closed to clean up smoke damage for a few days, Halepaska said.
The East Rio Grande Street location will remain open.