Man taken to hospital after bee stings
By Staff reports
March 16, 2011 at 7:01 p.m.
Updated March 15, 2011 at 10:16 p.m.
One man was taken to the hospital after being stung by bees in the 1900 block of Farm-to-Market Road 1432 about 1 p.m. Wednesday.
The man was near a camp house deep into gravel roads near Old Bloomington Road, said Capt. Clifton Bayer, with the Victoria Fire Department.
Bayer said the fire department received a call that a truck at the location was swarmed with bees.
The man was taken to Citizens Medical Center with unknown injuries, Bayer said.
Two others were present at the time of the swarm but were not transported, Bayer said.