My First Job: Cally Coleman Fromme
Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:18 a.m.
• Name: Cally Coleman Fromme
• Age: 43
• City of residence: Victoria
• Current title: Executive vice president of Zarsky Lumber Co.
• First job: I worked at Mam'selle, a high-end women's clothing store, when I was 15.
• What it taught me: I really learned customer service - how to take care of your customers. I also learned not to work somewhere where you like the product, because you'll wind up spending your whole paycheck.
My First Job is a feature that highlights people's first - or wackiest - job and what they learned from the experience. Please limit responses to 100 words or less. Responses may be edited for style, content or length. A photo of the jobholder accompanies the feature.