Heater motor to blame for smoke without fire
Jan. 12, 2012 at 5:03 p.m.
Updated Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:12 p.m.
A malfunctioning heater blower motor was the cause of a house full of smoke Thursday afternoon.
Victoria and Quail Creek fire departments responded to a reported house fire in the 400 block of Golden Eye Loop.
Fire Marshal Ron Pray said the woman who lives in the single-wide mobile home opened her front door to a cloud of smoke.
Pray said there were no flames or structural damage to the home.
The air conditioner/heater blower motor was not operating correctly.
Fire department was called out to a false alarm fire after a heater/air conditioner unit filled a trailer home with smoke on golden eye loop