Jan. 14, 2012 at midnight
Updated Jan. 13, 2012 at 7:14 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Jan. 5 to Jan. 11, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• South Texas Foundation Repair, permit for Gustavo Sandigo, 204 Westwood Drive, $9,520.
• Architectural Construction Group, permit for S-Si Victoria Venture Number Two, 9104 Navarro St., $250,000.
• Jerry Kachel Builder Inc., permit for Darden Sw. Llc., 7404 Zac Lentz Parkway, $80,000.
• Jung Tile, 5208 Zac Lentz Parkway, $110,000.
• Juan A. Marquez, permit for Taqueria Vallarta De Victoria, 1706 Laurent St., $1,000.
• Power Electric and Hardware Co. Inc., permit for BJ Davis Construction, 108 Pebble Brook St., $14,500.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.