Juvenile causes shed fire on Hanselman Road

July 11, 2012 at 2:11 a.m.

A fire was reported Wednesday in the 7000 block of Hanselman Road about 7:20 p.m.

Victoria County Fire Marshal Ron Pray said a shed behind a home was accidentally set on fire.

No injuries were reported, and no citations were issued.

Officials determined a young juvenile who lived at the home was playing with gasoline and a propane torch. The juvenile was pouring gasoline on the floor, then lighting it with the torch, which burned out of control, damaging a wooden table, a carpet and the roof of the structure.



Powered By AffectDigitalMedia