College Q&A: Getting transcript from VC easy

By Julian Cavazos
June 16, 2012 at 1:16 a.m.

I'm planning on transferring from Victoria College to a university to get my bachelor's degree. How do I request an official transcript?

It's pretty easy to request a transcript at Victoria College.

All VC students have to do is fill out a transcript request form, which can be found at The Transcript Request information page can also be found under "Quick Links" on the Victoria College homepage. Once that is filled out and submitted to the Admissions and Records Office, the transcript generally takes between 1-2 business days to be processed.

Students have the option of submitting the transcript request form in person, by mail or online through the Pirate Portal or

As of June 1, each transcript ordered will cost $10 with the exception of electronic transcripts sent to Texas colleges and universities that are members of the Speede network. To view a list of participating colleges and universities, visit the link above and click on "Speede network."

If a student is picking up a transcript in person, they must bring a picture identification. Students can request someone else to pick up the transcript for them by filling out the transcript request form and identifying the name of the person who will be picking it up, along with the student's signature. The person picking it up must bring a picture identification and $10.

Transcripts will not be released if there is a hold on a student's account. Current students can check for holds in the Pirate Portal. Previous students can contact the Call Center at 361-573-3291 for verification.

For more information, contact Admissions & Records at 361-485-6841 or

Do you have questions about Victoria College? Contact Julian Cavazos, Marketing & Communications Assistant in the Marketing Department at 361-572-6456, or



Powered By AffectDigitalMedia