March 24, 2012 at midnight
Updated March 23, 2012 at 10:24 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from March 15 to 21, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• K and T Construction, permit for Sca Real Estate, 9806 U.S. Highway 59, $1.43 million.
• Superior Carports, permit for Royal Inn, 3004 Houston Highway, $3,696.
• Hardin Turbular Sales, Inc., 6501 Houston Highway, $8,250.
• Enerspace Modular Group, LLC, permit for Southern Field Maintenance, 2004 Laurent St., $12,637.
Residential • Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Richard Fritz, 104 Woodwind Drive, $5,400.
• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Edward West, 402 Berkshire Lane, $5,000.
• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Lewis Keith, 225 Kirkwall St., $5,215.
Manufactured Homes• Palm Harbor Homes, permit for Vasquez Roofing and Carpentry, 3601 E. Juan Linn St., $65,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.