March 28, 2012 at 7 p.m.
Updated March 28, 2012 at 10:29 p.m.
The Advocate wants to correct promptly any error in fact or clarify any misleading information we publish. To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
• Michael Cole Johnson, 28, and his brother, Matthew Dane Johnson, 25, were arrested and charged with interfering with public duties on May 13. A story on Page A1 on Wednesday incorrectly identified those arrested.
The following information was omitted from Page E6 of March 29 Get Out publication.
IF YOU GO • WHAT: RezFest
• LINEUP: Newsboys, Abandon, The City Harmonic, Anthem Lights
• WHEN: Early entry, 5:30 p.m. April 5
• WHERE: Brackenridge Main Event Center, 284 Brackenridge Parkway
• COST: $13-$55
• MORE INFO: rezfestonline.org, mantomanonline.org