Building Report

March 31, 2012 at midnight
Updated March 30, 2012 at 10:31 p.m.


This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from March 22 to March 28, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.

Commercial•  Koenig Contractors LLC, 504 E. Juan Linn St., $25,000.

•  Joshua and Matthew, 2602 Juan Linn St., $7,000.

• Riggs Construction, permit for Robert Hewitt, 125 Constitution St., $12,500.

• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for The Brownson Home, 1616 Lone Tree Road, $7,000.

• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Central Church of Christ, 801 E. Airline Road, $5,760.

• Don Krueger Construction, permit for Atzenhoffer Properties, 3211 N. Navarro St., $560,000.

• Watson Talkington, permit for Jenny Garret, 4703 N. Main St., $6,000.

• VK Development, Inc., permit for Victoria Akshar Hotels, Inc., 123 Huvar St., $8,575.

Residential •  Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Jeremy Monjaraz, 221 Timberlane Drive, $4,480.

• Gutierrez House Moving and Leveling, permit for Maria Aguilar, 1005 Lawndale Ave., $3,500.

• Ciro's Construction Co., permit for Polo Gutierrez, 1310 N. Levi St., $1,500.

• Julio C. Ortiz, permit for Mark Ryon, 401 S. Navarro St., $3,000.

• Richter Realty, 617 Mason Circle, $125,150.

• Hy-Tech Foundation, Inc., permit for Lora Cole, 316 Beechwood Drive, $18,800.

• Foundation Repair Services, permit for Moises Vasquez, 520 Camelot Drive, $4,800.

• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Billy Henry, 2605 Locust Ave., $4,200.

• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Stephen Sloane, 415 Paisano Drive, $12,000.

• Leal Construction, permit for Kaye Dickey, 506 Colony Creek, $5,500.

• DM Custom Homes, 603 Mason Circle, $101,000.

Manufactured Homes• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.

Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.



Powered By AffectDigitalMedia