Building Report for Sept. 20-26
Sept. 29, 2012 at 4:29 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Sept. 20 to Sept. 26, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
COMMERCIAL• Carlos G. Remodeling, permit for Angelica Plascentio, 3408 N. Laurent St., $650.
• Carroll's Country Homes, permit for Palm Harbor Homes, 1709 Houston Highway, $1,100.
• Templo San Juan 3:16, 304 E. Water St., $16,000.
Residential • Joel Rodriguez, 2402 Mumphord St., $5,500.
• Superior Carports, permit for William Zrubek, 1308 Pleasant Green, $1,375.
• LRC LTD, 101 Flint Rock Court, $159,728.
• LRC LTD, 105 Brushy Creek, $164,531.
• Prokop Custom Homes, LLC., 101 San Polo, $190,000.
• Ideal Aluminum Siding and Roofing, permit for Lem and Mary Jo Smith, 208 Pennsylvania St., $6,968.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Benito Fuentes, 1102 S. East St., $3,000.
• Amdt Construction, permit for John Koliba, 109 Woodhaven Drive, $54,000.
• Andrew Construction, permit for Donna Wesley, 2013 E. Mimosa Avenue, $14,400.
• Oliver Koening Jr., permit for W.A. Afflerbach, 207 Woodridge Drive, $15,000.
• LRC LTD, 102 Flint Rock Court, $152,926.
• Jung Tile, permit for Joann Settles, 125 Berkshire Lane, $7,000.
Manufactured Homes• Goodner Specialties, permit for Leal Construction, 1204 S. Laurent St., $1,500.
• M and S Mobile Home, permit for Camelot Place, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $33,500.
• M and S. Mobile Home, permit for Karen Burleson, 508 Buena Vista St., $25,500.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.