Building Report for April 18-24
April 27, 2013 at midnight
Updated April 26, 2013 at 11:27 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from April 18 to April 24 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• WP Construction, 6910 U.S. Highway 59, $8,200.
• Lauger Companies Inc., permit for Exterran, 8193 Lone Tree Road, $150,000.
• D and G Construction Services Inc., permit for JC Penney, 8106 N. Navarro St., $303,200.
• Scheumack Homes, permit for Torin Bales, 212 S. Main St., $60,000.
• Wolfenberger Enterprise Inc., permit for Mac Haik Ford, 4506 N. Navarro St., $63,294.87.
• Nolin Drouin, permit for Tom Fitzwilliam, 6304 N. Navarro St., $45,000.
• Jason Page Ministry, permit for Jason Page, 1710 S.W. Moody St., $5,000.
Residential • Jose Montoya, 3207 Cypress St., $5,000.
• LRC, LTD., 110 Cierra Court, $116,223.
• LRC, LTD., 124 Cierra Court, $142,376.
• LRC, LTD., 126 Cierra Court, $209,233.
• 3T Construction, permit for Ben Commerson, 403 Brooks Road, $19,800.
• Clark Landscaping Co., permit for Lee Cantu, 208 Whispering Creek, $73,000.
• Benjamin Olvera, permit for Carolina Narajo, 1413 Alvin St., $2,500.
Manufactured Homes• Clegg Services, Ltd., permit for Fernando Flores, 1113 E. Juan Linn St., $3,000.
• M and S Mobile Homes, permit for Rebecca and Mardi Newkirk, 2009 E. Juan Linn St., $56,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.