Area's best of the rest calendar
Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 p.m.
Updated Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:06 p.m.
The La Salle Odyssey/Early Peoples of the Texas Coastal Bend
• WHERE: Museum of the Coastal Bend, 2200 E. Red River St., Victoria
• WHEN: On exhibit indefinitely
• FOR INFORMATION: Visit museumofthecoastalbend.org or call 361-585-2511.
Illuminations in Textile and Clay: Craft as Art
• WHERE: Nave Museum, 306 W. Commercial St., Victoria
• WHEN: Through March 10
• FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit navemuseum.com or call 361-575-8227.
Astron Club presents Taste of Goliad
• WHEN: 5:30-7 p.m. Friday
• WHERE: County Fairgrounds Road, Goliad
• COST: $15 at the door; $12 adult pre-sale and $5 child, 10 and under
• FOR INFORMATION: Call Yvonne Meharg at 361-645-4502 or Linda Rodriquez at 361-645-3153.
Perpetual Help Home presents Chocolate Love Affair
• WHEN: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday
• WHERE: Dillard's courtyard in Victoria Mall
• COST: Tickets are $15 each and may be purchased through iTickets or by calling 361-575-5335 or 361-649-8674.
• FOR INFORMATION: Janet Jones can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goliad Market Days
• WHERE: 213 Market St., Goliad
• WHEN: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
• COST: Free
To submit events for area performances, plays, productions or museum exhibits, email details to email@example.com. The deadline to get them into the calendar is 2 p.m. Tuesday before publication.